2006 Peugeot 307cc rear LED lights and number plate lights

Discussion in 'Peugeot Parts For Sale / Trade' started by SteveGT750, Jul 12, 2023.

1. SteveGT750

SteveGT750

Dear All.
    The rear LED lights, both NS and OS and the number plate lights have stopped working. All front lights are working. The rear indicators, stop lights, fog and reversing lights are also still working.
    I checked thre fuse list and there doesen't seem to be a fuse covering the rear lights and number plate lights. So I checked every fuse and found them all ok. Both under the dash and in the engine compartment.
    I checked all 4 rear lights, (boot and body mounted) and the number plate light connections for a voltage and there is no supply to any of them.
    I then rigged up a 12 v supply and connected it to the loom in the boot, that feeds the lighs and they all came on.

So where has the supply to the rear lights gone. I can't find the correct wiring diagram and I can't follw the wires back.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks
    Steve

SteveGT750, Jul 12, 2023
Ask a Question