car not starting due to security code wrongly entered.

Discussion in 'Peugeot 406' started by abbey, Sep 26, 2012.

1. abbey

abbey

Please i need your assistance and advice on how to reset or clear my security code to enable me start my car. the code was wrongly entered by my mechanic and since then it has refused to start.At the initial time after the code was wrongly entered, the car was able to move for like 30mins and stopped; since it stopped i have not being able to start the car even after i entered the right/correct code. my Peugeot is 406, 1997 make.
    please help me urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks

abbey, Sep 26, 2012
  2. abbey

abbey

Please i need your assistance and advice on how to reset or clear my security code to enable me start my car. the code was wrongly entered by my mechanic and since then it has refused to start.At the initial time after the code was wrongly entered, the car was able to move for like 30mins and stopped; since it stopped i have not being able to start the car even after i entered the right/correct code. my Peugeot is 406, 1997 make.
    please help me urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks
    PLEASEEEEEE HELP MEEEEEE

abbey, Sep 27, 2012
  3. abbey

Russell31

Leave the ignition on until it will accept the correct code. I think it bleeps until it ready.

Russell31, Oct 17, 2012
Ask a Question